Cheesecake, pink chocolate, and sprinkles that shimmer... Yup, I'm all set! Cheesecake pops are so much fun, and they have party written all over them. I don't know what it is about miniature desserts, but I just love them. These pops are great for a party and people go crazy over them. The flavor combinations are endless, and this season I've been doing my "in the pink" pops.
I used my raspberry swirl cheesecake, dipped them in pink chocolate, and covered them in the prettiest rainbow sprinkles. They just seem to fit all the occasions happening lately from Mother's Day, to graduations, to showers. I've been making them a lot recently as favors for showers, and presented in a pretty vase or mug, they make fabulous gifts.
Cheesecake pops are also great when you need a fabulous dessert in a pinch. If you don't happen to have a cheesecake on hand, and you don't have the time to whip one up, you could use a store bought one. Don't worry I won't tell ;) Once you zhush the pops up with chocolate and different toppings they will be dressed to impress, and your guests will think you are a rockstar!
|Have I mentioned how much I LOVE sprinkles ?!|
- chilled cheesecake- I used my Raspberry Cheesecake
- lollipop sticks
- pink candy melts
- jewel sparkle sprinkles
- Scoop chilled cheesecake with small ice cream scoop.
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes to firm up.
- Shape each scoop of cheesecake and insert lollipop stick.
- Freeze for 1 hour.
- Melt candy melts in microwave.
- Dip each pop, letting the excess chocolate drip off.
- Immediately cover with sprinkles.
- Refrigerate till ready to serve.
To watch my how-to cheesecake pop video please click here:
Cheesecake pop video